This past weekend, nearly all of the parks that we service had the joy of moving an hour ahead on the clock. Many of you probably realized this as you went to your registers and they all had the wrong time on them. Having a accurate time on the registers is extremely important because of the effect time has on many of the reports. Most of the registers out there will have automatically update with their first communication with Comm2000. For those of you who still have the wrong time on your machines, here is how to update that.
- At the register, go into program mode by pressing the small rectangle in the bottom left hand corner of the screen and selecting "PGM" if you have touchscreens. If you are working on a keyboard, turn the key to "PGM".
- Next, type in "251 . Enter"
- At this point you will be able to type in the correct time.
- After typing it in, press " . " again to save the change and then return to Register mode.
- If the time is still incorrect, remember that we are always a phone call away and would love to help you.
Daylight savings can be a pain in many aspects of our lives, but fortunately updating the time on your registers does not need to be too much of a hassle.